- 1 Effective Date: 1 August 2018
- 1.0.1 Who Can See Your Data
- 1.0.2 FreCre, Inc. partners
- 1.0.3 International Data Transfers
- 1.0.4 Your Rights and Options
- 1.0.5 Cookies and similar technologies
- 1.0.6 How we protect your data
- 1.0.7 Age limits
Effective Date: 1 August 2018
- How we collect your personal data and why we do so
- How we use your personal data, and
- The choices you have about providing your personal data.
Data We Collect
Data you provide us
- Player username
- Your messages to the Service, such as chat logs and player support tickets
- Other data you choose to provide (such as data to identify a lost account)
Data we collect automatically
- Data about your account and game progress
- English Story Id and Ver
- Your IP address and mobile device identifiers (such as your device ID, MAC address, IMEI)
- Data about your device, such as device model name, operating system, and language
- General location data
- Data about your use of the Service, such as gameplay data and your interactions with features and other players on the Service
- Device Name
- Os Version
Why We Collect Your Data
To make The Service work
We process data necessary to
- Allow you to play our games and access The Service
- Operate The Service
- Verify and confirm payments
- Provide and deliver products and services you request
- Send you service-related notifications
To make The Service more engaging and suitable for our players
- Update and develop player profiles
- Develop and improve The Service and player experience
- Customize your Service experience
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide player support
- Provide you offers in The Service as well as in other websites and services, and by e-mail
- Send you related information, such as updates, security alerts, and support messages
To keep the Service safe and fair
Ensuring fair play in The Service is important to us. For more information on our acceptable use policy, see our Terms of Service.
In order to keep The Service safe and fair, to fight fraud and ensure acceptable use otherwise, we have a legitimate interest to process necessary data to
- Analyze and monitor use of The Service
- Take action against fraudulent or misbehaving players
To analyze, profile, and segment
In all of the above cases and purposes, we may analyze, profile and segment all collected data.
With your consent
With your consent, we may process your data for additional purposes, such as using your GPS location to show you local events.
Who Can See Your Data
Apart from FreCre, Inc., your data can be accessed by others in the following situations:
FreCre, Inc. partners
FreCre, Inc. has partners to perform services for us. These partners process your data only at and according to FreCre, Inc.’s instructions to provide Thee Service, such as hosting, player support, advertising, analytics and fraud prevention.
In order to combat fraud and illegal activity, we may exchange data with other companies and organizations and provide it to public authorities in response to lawful requests.
We may also disclose your data based on your consent, to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our players or others.
Advertising and Social Media partners
The Service includes features from our partners, such as social media interaction tools and in-game advertising. These partners may access your data and operate under their own privacy policies.
International Data Transfers
Our Service is global by nature and your data can therefore be transferred to anywhere in the world. Because different countries may have different data protection laws than your own country, we take steps to ensure adequate safeguards are in place to protect your data as explained in this Policy. Adequate safeguards that our partners may use include standard contractual clauses approved by EU Commission and the Privacy Shield certification in case of transfers to the USA.
Your Rights and Options
Opt-out of marketing emails and other direct marketing
You may opt-out of receiving promotional communications, such as marketing e-mails from us by following the instructions in such communications.
Access the personal data we hold about you
If you request, we will provide you a copy of your personal data in an electronic format.
Your other rights
You also have the right to correct your data, have your data deleted, object how we use or share your data, and restrict how we use or share your data. You can always withdraw your consent, for example by turning off GPS location sharing in your mobile device settings.
We will respond to all requests within a reasonable timeframe. You may also contact your local data protection authority within the European Economic Area for unresolved complaints.
Cookies and similar technologies
How we protect your data
In order to help ensure a secure and safe player experience, we are continuously developing and implementing administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect your data from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration.
We retain your data for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you The Service.
Note that if you ask us to remove your personal data, we will retain your data as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal data about or direct or target interest based advertising to anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to use our Services. If you are under 13, please do not send any data about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal data. If we learn that we have collected personal data about a child under age 13, we will delete that data as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any data from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us.